View Profile BattyBowers

All 19 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

I'm not a brony, I don't enjoy mlp, yet I thought the game was ok. Now that I mention it, I forgot how I came here in the first place.

Oh fuck off, I'll eat meat all I want. It's healthy, has nutritional values and is bloody delicious. Admittedly the game does replicate a cooking mama game quite well, and I find it quite enjoyable. But come on PETA, stop bending over for horse cock, humans need to eat meat in order to survive!

I had fun playing this, it's very addicting! However, there's room for improvement. Instead of goombas being the only enemy in the game, why not add koopas? Or maybe add different backgrounds for the levels as you progress, maybe even add different music, as much as I love the overworld theme listening to it for an hour really made me dizzy. Hope you take what I said into consideration, as I think it could be what you're looking for to make this game feel complete.

For the love of god PLEASE fix the freeze glitch. I don't want to play this game anywhere else.

I really like this game! It requires strategy and attention, it took me a while to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do, but that's just me being very slow hahaha. It could do with a few extra levels to be honest, but other than that, it is a very neat concept. Good job m8ey!

Mantis1 responds:

What do you call these types of games? Point and click? It doesn't matter all that much, I really like the simplistic art style in this one, I don't think this is the first time that an environmental message has been shown in a game, but it's still a good thing to spread awareness of to kids nevertheless.

What I liked about the message in this; I guess, colony simulator; is that you've managed to personify how the planet would feel if treated poorly. And you do it very well here, seriously, the faces the planet pulls when it reaches it's absolute lowest..it's quite horrifying to see. And the music will change depending on how well the planet is doing, which is also a nice touch!

I think this is a good way to look at it: the planet is like your child, if you don't nurture it and you mistreat it, it will get sick and die. So, good job for making an exceptional game! Hope to see more games from you in the future!

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

The game will not load, just shows a black screen.

Very nice game! Level 3 is very challenging, haven't managed to beat it yet. The concept isn't very original, but it's still fun as heck! The style and animation is simplistic and lovely! And the level theme is gorgeous, is it really from Banjo-Kazooie?

The game freezes whenever I press the spacebar in the title screen. What do I do about this?

Welcome to my profile! I like to draw on ms paint sometimes.

n/a, Male