View Profile BattyBowers

50 Movie Reviews

Guess I don't have to go and watch the movie now...thanks.

Oldie but goodie...?

Fucking gorgeous! What is it with everyone's limbs getting slashed off all the time though? XD

19 Game Reviews

I'm not a brony, I don't enjoy mlp, yet I thought the game was ok. Now that I mention it, I forgot how I came here in the first place.

Oh fuck off, I'll eat meat all I want. It's healthy, has nutritional values and is bloody delicious. Admittedly the game does replicate a cooking mama game quite well, and I find it quite enjoyable. But come on PETA, stop bending over for horse cock, humans need to eat meat in order to survive!

I had fun playing this, it's very addicting! However, there's room for improvement. Instead of goombas being the only enemy in the game, why not add koopas? Or maybe add different backgrounds for the levels as you progress, maybe even add different music, as much as I love the overworld theme listening to it for an hour really made me dizzy. Hope you take what I said into consideration, as I think it could be what you're looking for to make this game feel complete.

11 Audio Reviews

Honestly, I'm not really good at critiquing on the spot...
But I quite enjoyed this piece. And looking forward to your new album :)

Shufflehound responds:

It's a little basic, but glad you like it!

This is so damn catchy! Thanks for the ear-worm.
Very good :D

Lovely! It's a bit like an aspiring tap-dancer's theme.

69 Art Reviews

I really dislike wasps, but this is an exception haha.
Nice work :)

Very nice pixel art, cool to see a slight overview of the world of Hansel and Gretel :)
But the five Gretel clones are a bit distracting...
I'm not complaining though, it's actually quite funny :D

By far, one of Nitrome's coolest fan-art. This kicks ass!

n/a, Male